Dr. Alexander Kuhl is a psychologist practicing in HAZARD, KY. Dr. Kuhl specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kuhl evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kuhl because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Alexander Kuhl's Practice location
HAZARD, KY 41701Get Direction
Alexander Kuhl's reviewsWrite Review
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- What Is Demisexual?
There are a variety of sexual identities in this world and each individual has his or her own sexual identity. One type of sexual identity is demisexuality. It is not as commonly heard and many people may also ask, "What is demisexual?"If you don’t know much about this sexuality other than hearing...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Dr. Joseph A Ipacs PH. D.100 Hospital Dr Athens OH 45701
- Dr. Kimberly Davies-robinet PSY.D.115 Rockwood Ln Hazard KY 41701
- Dr. Michael Edward Whitten PH.D.115 Rockwood Ln Hazard KY 41701
- Dr. Gerald A Walker PSYD1203 American Greeting Rd Corbin KY 40701
- Dr. Christopher Adam Love PSYD, LP115 Rockwood Ln Hazard KY 41701
- Tarah Johnson115 Rockwood Ln Hazard KY 41701