Dr. Laura Rhee is an internist practicing in ROCHESTER, MN. Dr. Rhee specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Rhee provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 2007
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Laura Susan Rhee DO's Practice location
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
La Crosse, WI 54601Get Direction
Dr. Laura Susan Rhee DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- Is Stiff Neck Serious?
Somebody calls you from behind and you turn your whole body instead of your neck? This is a clear sign of stiff neck! Most of us would have been in that awkward situation where you wish that you need not move that delicate part of your body. Issues with the neck arise mostly during physical...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- Dr. Natalia Lazik MD201 South Lloyd Street Aberdeen South Dakota 57401
- Mazen Al-Qadi200 1st Street SW Rochester Minnesota 55906
- Dr. Mary M. Meyer M.D.2330 NW Flanders Street Portland Oregon 97210
- Dr. Carlos Joaquin Gonzalez quesada M.D., M.P.H.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Christopher D Janish MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Rachel D. a. Havyer M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259