Dr. Amanda Hutchins is a Chiropractor practicing in SAN DIEGO, CA. Dr. Hutchins specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hutchins seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Amanda Joy Hutchins D.C.'s Practice location
SAN DIEGO, CA 92107Get Direction
Dr. Amanda Joy Hutchins D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Dr. Brian G. Najor D.C.1651 East Main Street El Cajon California 92021
- Dr. Ann E. Bailey D.C.113 North Acacia Avenue Solana Beach California 92075
- Dr. Brett Guimard D.C., LAC2800 Olympic Pkwy Chula Vista CA 91915
- Dr. Marc A. Lewis D.C.6612 Mission Gorge Road San Diego California 92120
- Dr. Peter Anthony Moncado DC12439 Poway Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Jason Morrison D.C.4829 Convoy St. San Diego CA 92111