Dr. Gilbert Ortega is an internist practicing in TUCSON, AZ. Dr. Ortega specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ortega provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Gilbert Ortega M.D.'s Practice location
TUCSON, AZ 85724Get Direction
Dr. Gilbert Ortega M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Lactose Intolerance vs. IBS
OverviewIrritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a gastrointestinal (GI) disorder that can be mistaken for lactose intolerance and other digestive issues. Know the differences between these disorders to find relief and effective treatment. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) has a variety of potential causes....
- Dr. Gerald E. Morris MD6130 N La Cholla Blvd Tucson Arizona 85741
- Dr. Fred P. Mendoza MD1055 North La Canada Drive Green Valley Arizona 85614
- Dr. Ives de Chazal MD1951 North Wilmot Road Tucson Arizona 85712
- M. David Ben-Asher4733 N. 1st Avenue Tuscon Arizona 85718-5610
- Dr. Valerie Matthew MD777 N Raymond St Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Sassan Momtazbakhsh MD7383 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85715