Dr. Hana Wasel is a speech language pathologist practicing in HAMTRAMCK, MI. Dr. Wasel specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Wasel evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Wasel helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Hana Wasel's Practice location
HAMTRAMCK, MI 48212Get Direction
Hana Wasel's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Giriraj Ethiraju MA SLP8230 NECTAR DRIVE CANTON MI 48187
- Shavonne Readus35425 W MICHIGAN AVE WAYNE MI 48184
- Sara Michele Martin M.A. CCC-SLP1030 BALFOUR ST GROSSE POINTE PARK MI 48230
- Mrs. Maryann P. Mitchell M.A. SLP-CFY19505 E 8 MILE RD SAINT CLAIR SHORES MI 48080
- Emily Markov44738 MORLEY DR CLINTON TOWNSHIP MI 48036
- Mrs. Christine Joan Hogan-henk M.A.7001 ORCHARD LAKE RD WEST BLOOMFIELD MI 48322