Dr. Christine Mcgill is a pediatrician practicing in COMMACK, NY. Dr. Mcgill is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mcgill diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mcgill can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Christine Mcgill M.D.'s Practice location
COMMACK, NY 11725Get Direction
Dr. Christine Mcgill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Dr. Richard C Ancona MD300 East Main Street Smithtown New York 11787
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Reeta Saharia MD865 Merrick Rd Baldwin NY 11510
- Dr. Michael P. Miller M.D.270-05 76th Avenue New Hyde Park New York 11940
- Dr. Hariram Ganesh M.D.2 Sycamore Dr Roslyn NY 11576
- Dr. Mitchell Kleinberg M.D.270 Union Avenue Holbrook New York 11741