Dr. Jon Blauw is a psychologist practicing in LONGMONT, CO. Dr. Blauw specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Blauw evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Blauw because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jon Blauw PHDNE's Practice location
LONGMONT, CO 80501Get Direction
Dr. Jon Blauw PHDNE's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Reasons Why You Need Psychotherapy
What Is Psychotherapy?Psychotherapy is an arrangement of treatments that are used in solving life issues such as mental disorders, psychiatric disorders, and emotional difficulties. Psychotherapy assists you in understanding your feelings, to sustain positivity, dealing with depression, and coping...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Dr. Kimberly Anne Brayman Other936 Kimbark St Longmont CO 80501
- Dr. Heidi Lyn Ardern PH.D. LMFT500 Kimbark St Longmont CO 80501
- Dr. Tracie Denise Giargiari Other655 4th Ave Longmont CO 80501
- Dr. Linda Joyce PH.D.529 Coffman St Longmont CO 80501
- Dr. Anne L. Cowardin PHD3005 47th St Boulder CO 80301
- Dr. James Dewolfe frasier Evans PH.D.834 S Sherman St Longmont CO 80501