Dr. Johanah Kang is a psychologist practicing in TACOMA, WA. Dr. Kang specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kang evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kang because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Johanah Y Kang PHD's Practice location
TACOMA, WA 98405Get Direction
Johanah Y Kang PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is one of the most common mental illnesses experienced by people, and just like any other illness, this condition is also accompanied by certain myths and misconceptions. These are the most common myths surrounding depression today....
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- Dr. David Cornwell Brose PHD1901 S Union Ave Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Karstin Lee Slade PH.D.Mamc 9040 Reid St Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Pamela Lyn Sarlund-heinrich PSY.D.33507 9th Ave S Building C Federal Way WA 98003
- Dr. Julia Elizabeth Mclawsen PH.D., R.PSYCH.9601 Steilacoom Blvd SW Lakewood WA 98498
- Dr. Gregor Konzelman PH. D.426 N Meridian Puyallup WA 98371
- Dr. Lauren Nicole Hollrah PSY.D.1815 Sw Marlow Ave Portland OR 97225