Dr. Brett Gudgel is an ophthalmologist practicing in INDIANAPOLIS, IN. Dr. Gudgel specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Gudgel can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Gudgel can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Dr. Brett Matthew Gudgel M.D.'s Practice location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Brett Matthew Gudgel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Alternative Treatments For Cataracts
Approximately, a fifth of all people above the age of 60 have at least mild cataracts, and at the age of 75, that number increases significantly.A cataract presents itself as a reduction of clarity in the eye lens. A normal eye lens is comprised of clear water and variety of proteins. The lens...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. William E Whitson MD901 E 86th St Indianapolis IN 46240
- Yara Catoira-Boyle1160 West Michigan Street Indianapolis Indiana 467202
- Dr. Jan Hummer M.D.8103 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Michael G. Orr M.D.8103 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. William G. Zeh MD14540 Prairie Lakes Blvd N Noblesville IN 46060
- Dr. Nicholas Robert Rader M.D.30 N Emerson Ave Greenwood IN 46143