Dr. Alexander Scott is an anesthesiologist practicing in ST. LOUIS, MO. Dr. Scott ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Scott also might help manage pain after an operation.
Alexander Scott MD's Practice location
ST. LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Alexander Scott MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Trump Administration Reduces Fines for Negligence in Nursing Homes
The Obama Administration saw a lot of improvement when it came to easier access to medical services, especially for low-income households. In the past, those who could not afford insurance, and much less expensive medical procedures, had a harsh reality of the unforgiving medical system in years...
- How Occupational therapy is used for children
What is Occupational Therapy?The most crucial years that shape a child's development are the early years of the child’s life. In these years, the child’s cognitive, physical and social development takes place, especially the first three years are very critical since the brain evolves in these...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Leander K. Lee MD3009 North Ballas Road St. Louis Missouri 63131
- Dr. Christopher P Creighton M.D.2345 Dougherty Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Marie Angele Theard MD43 Kingsbury Place St. Louis Missouri 63112
- Dr. Brenda C. McClain MD3635 Vista Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Juri McDowell11133 Dunn Road St. Louis Missouri 63136
- Dr. Toni R. Patterson D.O.800 W Jefferson St Kirksville MO 63501