Emilia Maria Krol M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery200 PATEWOOD DR STE C300 GREENVILLE SC, 29615
Dr. Emilia Krol is a vascular surgeon practicing in GREENVILLE, SC. Dr. Krol specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Krol diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Emilia Maria Krol M.D.'s Practice location
GREENVILLE, SC 29615Get Direction
Emilia Maria Krol M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krol
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Roger Donald Moccia MD101 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Christopher G Carsten M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Eugene Michael Langan M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Tod Martin Hanover MD200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Bruce Allen Snyder M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Theresa Ann Cole D.O.7900 Airways Blvd. Southaven MS 38671