Dr. Nael Meri DDS
Dentist75 Barclay Circle Suite 110 Rochester Hills Michigan, 48307
Dr. Nael Meri is a Dentist practicing in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Dr. Meri specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Michigan
American Board of General Dentistry- Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, Michigan General Dentist Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Quality Patient Care, Attention to Detail, Making Patients and Families Comfortable, His Gentle Approach
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Traveling
Dr. Nael Meri DDS's Practice location
Rochester Hills, Michigan 48307Get Direction
ROCHESTER HILLS, MI 48307Get Direction
Rochester, MI 48307Get Direction
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. Russell Sassack DDS43771 Van Dyke Ave Sterling Heights MI 48314
- Frederick Roy Bonds DDS41700 hayes rd ste D Clinton Twp Michigan 48036
- Dr. Katharine A. Murphy-Brown DMD6177 Orchard Lake Rd West Bloomfield Township MI 48322
- Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S.25865 W 12 MILE RD SOUTHFIELD MI 48034
- Alvin Daboul DDS3213 Rochester Rd. Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Khaldoun Tarabin DDS929 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307