Dr. Nael Meri DDS
Dentist75 Barclay Circle Suite 110 Rochester Hills Michigan, 48307
Dr. Nael Meri is a Dentist practicing in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Dr. Meri specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Michigan
American Board of General Dentistry- Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, Michigan General Dentist Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Quality Patient Care, Attention to Detail, Making Patients and Families Comfortable, His Gentle Approach
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Traveling
Dr. Nael Meri DDS's Practice location
Rochester Hills, Michigan 48307Get Direction
ROCHESTER HILLS, MI 48307Get Direction
Rochester, MI 48307Get Direction
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Anthony M. Burdua DDS600 N Main St Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Khaldoun Tarabin DDS929 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Gehan Ragaie Girgis D.D.S.930 W AVON RD ROCHESTER HILLS MI 48307
- Dr. Mike Papastamatis DMD1202 WALTON BLVD ROCHESTER HILLS MI 48307
- Dr. David M Juliani D.D.S1202 Walton Blvd., Ste. 204 Rochester Hills MIchigan 48307
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Haddad DDS433 W. University Dr. Rochester MI 48307