Dr. Jacquetta Foushee is a psychiatrist practicing in WINSTON SALEM, NC. Dr. Foushee is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Foushee diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Foushee may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Foushee treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- A new thermoelectric material: CsBi4Te6.
- Information preferences and practices among people living with HIV/AIDS: results from a nationwide survey.
- High thermoelectric figure of merit and nanostructuring in bulk p-type Na1-xPbmSbyTem+2.
- Nanostructures versus solid solutions: low lattice thermal conductivity and enhanced thermoelectric figure of merit in Pb9.6Sb0.2Te10-xSex bulk materials.
- Characterization of thermoelectric elements and devices by impedance spectroscopy.
- Large enhancements in the thermoelectric power factor of bulk PbTe at high temperature by synergistic nanostructuring.
- High performance thermoelectrics from earth-abundant materials: enhanced figure of merit in PbS by second phase nanostructures.
- Transfer of information from personal health records: a survey of veterans using My HealtheVet.
- Thermoelectrics with earth abundant elements: high performance p-type PbS nanostructured with SrS and CaS.
- Communication and information sharing at VA facilities during the 2009 novel H1N1 influenza pandemic.
- Through the lens of implementation science: next steps in understanding the significance of organizational justice.
- Raising the thermoelectric performance of p-type PbS with endotaxial nanostructuring and valence-band offset engineering using CdS and ZnS.
- An evaluation of the Veterans Affairs traumatic brain injury screening process among Operation Enduring Freedom and/or Operation Iraqi Freedom veterans.
- Evaluating patient access to Electronic Health Records: results from a survey of veterans.
- High-performance tellurium-free thermoelectrics: all-scale hierarchical structuring of p-type PbSe-MSe systems (M = Ca, Sr, Ba).
Jacquetta Melony Foushee M.D.'s Practice location
WINSTON SALEM, NC 27103Get Direction
Jacquetta Melony Foushee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Paranoid Schizophrenia?
Paranoid schizophrenia is a subtype of schizophrenia in which the patient has hallucinations, false beliefs, and delusions that a person or group of individuals, regardless if they are his close friends or loved ones, are continuously plotting against him. At times, the patient may even believe that...
- C 1 Round Pill
Round Pill C1This pill has a "C 1" imprint. It is also round and blue in color. It has been identified as clonazepam 1 mg. It is used to treat anxiety, panic disorder, benzodiazepine withdrawal, and borderline personality disorder. It belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine anticonvulsants and is...
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Dr. Randy Darene Readling M.D.190 Kimel Park Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Raeford Theodore Pugh MD250 Charlois Blvd Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. James Kimball MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. James Dwight Mattox M.D.2990 Bethesda Pl Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Rommel Navarro Ramos M.D.190 Kimel Park Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Karen E Green MD5200 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28209