Megan Mietelski M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)15300 WEST AVE ORLAND PARK IL, 60462
Dr. Megan Mietelski is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in ORLAND PARK, IL. Dr. Mietelski specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Mietelski can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Mietelski can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 2010
- Menstrual Cramps
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Megan Mietelski M.D.'s Practice location
ORLAND PARK, IL 60462Get Direction
Crown Point, IN 46307Get Direction
Megan Mietelski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mietelski
- Soy Helps to Manage the Symptoms Associated with Menopause
A new study that has been published in Menopause determined that soy may help women relieve symptoms caused by menopause. Experts suggest that it is still not clear whether or not soy can have beneficial effects on the heart and bones. Researcher Wulf Utian, MD, PhD, ScD, a consultant in women's...
- Why Do I Keep Getting Hot Flashes?
Having hot flashes does not necessarily mean that you have reached menopause. Many other causes apart from the termination of your menstrual cycle can trigger the occurrence of hot flashes. Therefore, understanding the exact cause of your symptoms can really help you in establishing whether you are...
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Endometriosis and Pregnancy
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem and anyone diagnosed with endometriosis will worry how this condition will affect their ability to conceive, as well as their ability to have a normal and healthy pregnancy. Studies have shown that women diagnosed with endometriosis have a harder time...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Cervical Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in the cervix leads to cervical cancer. The cervix is the part of the female body that connects the uterus to the vagina. The abnormal cells become invasive and they may invade other organs, like lungs, liver, bladder, and even rectum. As the disease...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.5758 South Maryland Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Julie R. Jensen MD100 Spalding Naperville Illinois 60540
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.5050 South State St Chicago IL 60609
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Michael J. Hickey MD121 North Elm Street Hinsdale Illinois 60521