Erica Lubliner MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry11301 WILSHIRE BLVD LOS ANGELES CA, 90073
Dr. Erica Lubliner practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in LOS ANGELES, CA. Dr. Lubliner evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Lubliner seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Erica Lubliner MD's Practice location
LOS ANGELES, CA 90073Get Direction
Erica Lubliner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lubliner
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Stroke?
Stroke can occur at any time of your life. However, those who have attained 65+ years are more prone to getting a stroke. It is also important to note that other factors such as family history, alcohol, smoking, medical history, and your ethnicity can trigger the occurrence of stroke. If you think...
- What Are the Types of Hallucinations?
Hallucinations are when you perceive something in the absence of an external stimulus. For example, you may hear someone speaking to you even when there is no one around you within your hearing distance. Hallucinations are not just hearing things; it could be of different types. This article is...
- Sobering Fact: Fibromyalgia Is Associated with an Increased Rate of Suicide
Although it is an important issue that affects many families around the world, suicide is not exactly typical dinner table chatter. Chronic diseases may not be the main reason for suicidal tendencies to show up among patients, however, they are still a modifier that should be taken into account,...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Alternative Treatments For Laryngitis
When the larynx (vocal cords) is inflamed, laryngitis occurs. A bacterial or viral infection or extremely strained vocal cords causes this condition.A weak or hoarse voice is the most common laryngitis symptom. At times, laryngitis patients are unable to talk, and a dry cough and sore throat...
- How to Choose the Right Conditioner for Your Hair
Remember that not all hair products are good for everyone. Understanding how to choose the right conditioner is very important to get healthy locks.In most cases, your professional hair stylist would be able to choose the right conditioner for your hair. This is mostly based on the texture of your...
- Dr. Denise McDermott M.D.1711 Via El Prado Redondo Beach California 90277
- Dr. Brenda Robertson M.D.595 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena CA 91101
- Dr. Young Chung MD13652 Cantara St Panorama City CA 91402
- Dr. Carlos Jordan-manzano M.D.1000 W Carson St. Torrance CA 90509
- Dr. Eliot Moon M.D.940 Avenue 64 Pasadena CA 91105
- Dr. Arthur F Roemmelt MD1000 Old Stone Ln Camillus NY 13031