Iryna Kuzmich is a top Doctor in BROOKLYN, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Iryna Kuzmich is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Iryna Kuzmich is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Iryna Kuzmich is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In BROOKLYN, NY, Iryna Kuzmich is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Iryna Kuzmich's Practice location
BROOKLYN, NY 11215Get Direction
Iryna Kuzmich's reviewsWrite Review
- Survey Shows 'Invisible' Aspects of Rheumatoid Arthritis Are Difficult to Explain
According to Health Union’s most recent survey, “Rheumatoid Arthritis in America”, over 85% of patients (8 in 10) diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis struggle to explain “invisible” symptoms. “RA symptoms can be caused by a variety of other conditions. In my case, I had a badly swollen...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Head Lice?
Among parasites which affect human beings include the lice. They are small and can be spread through coming into contact with infected person or using his/her belongs. The most affected are children. Types There are three main types of lice. Though they are from similar families, they are all of...
- Wrigley Field Comes Under Fire After Cubs Fan Sues for Violating Disabilities Act
David F. Cerda has been wheelchair-bound ever since he was 10 years old. This was caused by muscular dystrophy. Muscular dystrophy is a disease that affects the muscular and skeletal system by weakening the muscles and causing the loss of muscular mass. Mutations or abnormal genes in the muscle...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.101 Old Short Hills Rd West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019
- Dr. Jalal Fatehi DDS42 Broadway New York NY 10004