Dr. Nancy Ting is a physiatrist practicing in SUNNYVALE, CA. Dr. Ting is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Ting focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Ting can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Nancy Ting MD's Practice location
SUNNYVALE, CA 94086Get Direction
Nancy Ting MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Dr. James Petros M.D.14777 Los Gatos Blvd. Los Gatos California 95032
- Dr. Meagan M. Littlepage M.D.355 Dardanelli Lane Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. David James Kennedy M.D.450 Broadway St Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Lawrence Po Huang DO3801 Miranda Ave Palo Alto CA 94304
- Dr. Co V Banh MD444 S San Vicente Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Rajorshi Mitra M.D.900 Blake Wilbur Dr Palo Alto CA 94304