Dr. Huseyin Aydin is a general surgeon practicing in AMARILLO, TX. Dr. Aydin specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Aydin provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Istanbul Universitesi 1996
Huseyin Nail Aydin MD's Practice location
AMARILLO, TX 79106Get Direction
Huseyin Nail Aydin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How #Cancerland Changed New York Fashion Week
New York Fashion Week is a prestigious event that is held every year in the months of February and September. It shows off the latest fashion collections from renown designers, exhibited by the world’s most successful models. This year, AnoOno came together with #Cancerland, a U.S. non-profit...
- Is It Possible Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Can Help Preserve Memories?
An increasing number of research studies are turning their attention to the way that diet affects the brain. Studies on gut flora have linked depression and anxiety to the complex system of microorganisms that live in the gastrointestinal tract. Certain fruits and food groups have been found to...
- Early Signs of Pregnancy You Should Know
Missed PeriodThis is the most obvious indicator that you’re pregnant. Women who have regular menstruation consider this the most important sign of being pregnant.Swollen and tender breastsYour body’s estrogen and progesterone levels are increased because you’re pregnant. The increased levels...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Blogging Her Way Through Lymphoma - A 22 Year Old’s Way to Cope
In May of 2016, Katie DeMasi graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. The young woman already had a job lined up as a registered nurse at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City. She had picked out her scrubs and spent a few of her summer days...
- Tongue and Mouth Exercises for Sleep Apnea Sufferers
Sleep apnea is a condition in which the affected individual is unable to breathe during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The condition is cataloged as a respiratory disorder, and those who suffer from it often have episodes of intense and excessive snoring, as well as episodes in which they may...
- Dr. Michael Lary MD6 Medical Dr Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. John Mckinley MD6 Medical Dr Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Izi D. Obokhare MD1400 S Coulter St Amarillo Texas 79106
- Dr. Anthony Fillmore MD6 Medical Dr Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Bo Tanner Neichoy M.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Nazre Mawla M.D.1215 S Coulter St Amarillo TX 79106