Dr. Andrew Jong is an optometrist practicing in CERRITOS, CA. Dr. Jong specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Jong performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Andrew Jong O.D.'s Practice location
CERRITOS, CA 90703Get Direction
Andrew Jong O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Dr. Thai-Binh Nguyen O.D.9324 Garvey Ave South El Monte California 91733
- Dr. Tiffanny N. Lai O.D.125 E Anaheim St Unit O Wilmington CA 90744
- Johan-Chanh Tran8907 Warner Ave Huntington Beach California 92647
- Dr. Noemi Delagarza Larragoiti OD10145 Valley View Street Cypress CA 90630
- Dr. Gregg Thomas Okada OD946 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Hilary Lisa Hawthorne O.D.953 W 85th St Los Angeles CA 90044