Dr. Joel Cornfield, MD, FACS
Urologist950 North York Road #208 Hindsdale Illinois, 60521
Dr. Joel Cornfield is a urologist practicing in Hindsdale, Illinois. Dr. Cornfield specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1983
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1983
American Board of Urology - Urology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Clinical Professor, University of Illinois -
- Clinical Instructor, Midwestern University -
- Bladder Cancer, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (enlarged Prostate), Kidney Cancer And More
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Enlarged Prostate
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Joel Cornfield, MD, FACS's Practice location
Hindsdale, Illinois 60521Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Dr. Joel Cornfield, MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cornfield
- Is Blood In My Urine An Indication Of Cancer?
Blood in the urine can't necessarily be assumed to be a typical case of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Our immediate reaction may be to undergo a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, and the problem may only vanish to reappear on another day.The underlying condition producing blood in...
- What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?
What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?The bladder is a very important organ, usually found on the pelvis (lower abdomen). This hollow organ acts as a storage unit for the urine formed by your kidneys. Being such an important organ of the urinary tract, it is at high risk, since it receives...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?
What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects an important part of a man’s life. It interferes with his sexual functionality, and this may have adverse effects on both him and his sexual partner(s). Aside from psychological effects, the man...
- Can I Live Without a Bladder if I Have Bladder Cancer?
The bladder is the organ in the human body that stores urine temporarily to be released later through the urethra. It is, therefore, a very important part of the body. Unfortunately, in some cases of bladder cancer, the bladder has to be removed.The removal of the urinary bladder is done through a...
- What is Bladder Cancer: Get the Facts
What is Bladder Cancer?: Get the FactsBladder cancer is a condition caused by Bladder abnormal tissue/cell growth also known as tumor. As its name suggests, Bladder Cancer occurs as a result of abnormal growth of cells lining the Bladder. The tumor spreads into the adjacent muscles and other cells...
- Dr. Peter T. Vaselopulos MD800 Austin Street Evanston Illinois 60202
- Dr. Neil R. Friedman M.D.4711 W Golf Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Ajay Nehra M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Jaspreet Singh MD820 S Wood St # Mc955 Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Ervin Kocjancic MD840 S Wood St Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. John Christensen Jr. M.D.311 S COUNTY FARM RD WHEATON IL 60187