Dr. Joanna Peros is a psychologist practicing in JUPITER, FL. Dr. Peros specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Peros evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Peros because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Joanna Peros PSY.D., R.N.'s Practice location
JUPITER, FL 33458Get Direction
Joanna Peros PSY.D., R.N.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- Dr. Kathryn Lorraine Dorendorf PSY.D.345 Jupiter Lakes Blvd Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Brandi M Rials PSYD1449 W Lexington St Chicago IL 60607
- Tina H Goodin PH. D.600 Sandtree Dr West Palm Beach FL 33403
- Dr. Anthony A Spaniol PSY.D.125 W Indiantown Rd Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Kelly Everson PSY.D.221 Greenwich Cir Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Delight C. a. Thompson PSY.D., ED.M.289 Olmsted Blvd Pinehurst NC 28374