Dr. James Addington practices Neuropathology in COLUMBUS, OH. Dr. Addington studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
James Michael Addington's Practice location
COLUMBUS, OH 43214Get Direction
James Michael Addington's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Exercises to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, each year, millions of people develop the neurological disorder called restless legs syndrome (RLS). The disorder is associated with aches, unusual sensations, and urge to move your legs during rest. This condition usually becomes worse at night.Treatment OptionsTreatment...
- Cowboy American Ninja Warrior Bears All in Sharing Wife's Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis
Anyone who follows the American Ninja Warrior series is familiar with one of the favorites, ‘Cowboy Ninja’ Lance Pekus. This is his sixth season on the show.The TV competition is a spinoff of the Japanese Ninja Warrior show, Sasuke, which no longer airs.Lance stands out from the other contenders...
- Help for Anyone Newly Diagnosed with MS
You have multiple sclerosis (MS). Now what? Whether you found out months ago or your doctor just told you days ago that you might or definitely do have MS, you are undoubtedly full of questions, confusion, and shock over the news. Regardless of where you are in the middle of full blown symptoms or...
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia?
Dementia is a brain disorder that affects communication and causes difficulty in performing daily tasks. Alzheimer’s disease, on the other hand, affects the parts of the brain that control language, thought, and memory, and it is a specific form of dementia.Though dementia and Alzheimer’s...
- Research Investigates Dangers of Falling in People with Multiple Sclerosis
For people with multiple sclerosis who use wheelchairs or scooters to be mobile, falls are a considerably large concern. Recently, a study was conducted in order to analyze the circumstances surrounding such falls, and how common they are.BackgroundBecause multiple sclerosis can involve focal...
- Dr. Maria Kataki MD1222 Calum Court Columbus Ohio 43235
- Dr. Rawan Tarawneh MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Mankowski DO81 Mill Street Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Nahid Dadmehr M.D.555 W Schrock Rd Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Brendan J Kelley MD222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Michel T Torbey MD9200 West Wisconsin Milwaukee WI 53226