Megan Martin is a physical therapist practicing in GRANGER, IN. Megan Martin specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Megan Martin can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Megan Martin will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Megan Martin DPT's Practice location
GRANGER, IN 46530Get Direction
Megan Martin DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- Dr. Elizabeth L Marr P.T., PH.D.,D.P.T.1791 Mesquite Ave Lake Havasu City AZ 86403
- Karen Lemmon P.T..1005 N Hickory Rd South Bend IN 46615
- Mr. Michael Keresztes P.T1005 N Hickory Rd South Bend IN 46615
- Carrie Blankenmyer53880 Carmichael Dr South Bend IN 46635
- Ms. Ramona Lisa Babcock PHYSICAL THERAPIST P801 East Lasalle Ave South Bend IN 46617
- Grace Bawing PT52654 Ironwood Rd South Bend IN 46635