Dr. Shawn Tejiram is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in SACRAMENTO, CA. Dr. Tejiram specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Dr. Shawn Tejiram M.D.'s Practice location
SACRAMENTO, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Shawn Tejiram M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Dr. Joseph R. Coscia MD2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Thomas Porter Whetzel M.D.2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Thomas Ray Stevenson M.D.2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Hugh L Vu MD, MPH2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. William Joseph Vinyard MD2221 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Kristen Yee M.D.2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817