Eyad Salloum, DMD, works at Norton Family Dental Group in Norton, Massachusetts. He specializes in ceramic and Lumineer veneers and cosmetic dentistry, and completed a degree in fixed prosthodontics. Voted America's Top Dentist for the last 3 years, he has completed dental education in both Syria and the United States.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
Eyad Salloum D.M.D's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- America's Top Dentists, 2009-2012
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Massachusetts Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Loves what she is Doing
Hobbies / Sports
- Swimming, Family
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Eyad Salloum D.M.D's Practice location
Norton, Massachusetts 02766 Get Direction
NORTON, MA 02766 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Eyad Salloum D.M.D | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Eyad Salloum D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Mrs. Mojgan Rahimi D.M.D. 530 Boston Post Road East Marlborough Massachusetts 01752
- Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D. 24 Salt Pond Road South Kingstown RI 02879
- Jairahadeep Singh 255 Promenade St Providence Rhode Island 02908
- Dr. Bachar Saba DMD 841 Main St Walpole MA 02081
- Phillip M. Robitaille 1188 County St Somerset Massachusetts 02726
- Dr. Joseph P. Matrullo DMD 1280 Park Ave Cranston RI 02910