Dr. Aditi Madabhushi is a vascular surgeon practicing in CINCINNATI, OH. Dr. Madabhushi specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Madabhushi diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College 2001
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital Program
- Yale University Hospital - New Haven, CT
Dr. Aditi Madabhushi M.D's Practice location
CINCINNATI, OH 45219Get Direction
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
Dr. Aditi Madabhushi M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Dr. Matthew H Recht MD7502 State Rd Cincinnati OH 45255
- Dr. David Dale Kirkpatrick M.D.7502 State Rd Cincinnati OH 45255
- Dr. Todd M Bayer M.D.4030 Smith Rd Cincinnati OH 45209
- Dr. Joseph Giglia MD2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Alan J Annenberg M.D.4030 Smith Rd Cincinnati OH 45209
- Dr. Louis Thibodeaux M.D.11155 Kenwood Rd Cincinnati OH 45242