Pierre John Mendoza, MD, works at Coastal Urology in Brick, New Jersey. He takes special interest in robotic surgery and minimally invasive genitourinary and uro-oncology. He also serves Monmouth Medical Center and Ocean Medical Center, and is board certified in urology.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania
American Board of Urology - Urology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking -
- Boston University Medical Center
- Penn Presbyterian Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Society of Urologic Robotic Surgeons, American Urological Association, Endourological Society, Sexual Medicine Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Excellent Training, Mentors, Family Support
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Dr. Pierre John Mendoza's Practice location
Brick, New Jersey 08724Get Direction
BRICK, NJ 08724Get Direction
Boston, MA 02127Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Pierre John Mendoza | Urologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Pierre John Mendoza's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mendoza
- Are Antibiotics Better Than Cranberry Capsules to Prevent Bladder Infections?
According to a new study, daily doses of antibiotics are more effective than cranberry capsules in controlling bladder infections in women. According to experts the study had some serious drawbacks which made cranberries to look less effective than antibiotics. It is not yet time to count out the...
- Is Blood In My Urine An Indication Of Cancer?
Blood in the urine can't necessarily be assumed to be a typical case of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Our immediate reaction may be to undergo a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, and the problem may only vanish to reappear on another day.The underlying condition producing blood in...
- What is a Prostate Biopsy?
A prostate biopsy is a surgical procedure that is used to remove a sample of a suspicious tissue from your prostate for further examination analysis. The prostate is a tiny, walnut-shaped gland found in men's reproductive system. This gland's major function is to produce a fluid that nourishes the...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Treatments For Prostate Cancer
Treatment for Prostate CancerSince prostate cancer is a very dangerous infection, there is need to consider a number of factors before treating the condition. Prostate cancer is an infection that does not cause any immediate effects to the patient. However, when the infection develops, it may spread...
- Dr. Yigal Samuel Litvin MD279 3 Ave Long Branch NJ 07740
- Dr. Jules M Geltzeiler MD279 3rd Ave Long Branch NJ 07740
- Dr. Robyn R Leitner M.D.2401 Highway 35 Manasquan NJ 08736
- Dr. John Robert Chapman MD224 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Robert C Smith MD70 E Front St Red Bank NJ 07701
- Dr. Daniel Todd Burzon MD224 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ 08724