Dr. Cynthia Kok is a psychologist practicing in ADA, MI. Dr. Kok specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kok evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kok because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Cynthia Joyce Kok PH.D.'s Practice location
ADA, MI 49301Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Joyce Kok PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- Josh Duggar
Who is Josh Duggar?Josh Duggar is best known for the reality show “19 Kids and Counting”, which is a show that follows the everyday life of the Duggar family. Aside from being a television personality, he is also a political activist. He used to be a used car salesman and later became an...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Dr. Iraida Rodriguez PHD LLP3737 Lake Eastbrook Blvd. SE Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Shawn Katterman PHD4100 Lake Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Victoria Pelton MA, LLP915 W Green St Hastings MI 49058
- Dr. Lyndsay Kate Volpe-bertram PSY.D.815 E 5th St Alton IL 62002
- Dr. Bruce Allen Fowler PSY.D.640 3 Mile Rd Nw Grand Rapids MI 49544
- Dr. David Regester PHD4320 44th St Sw Grandville MI 49418