Dr. Lewis Rambo is a psychologist practicing in SAINT PAUL, MN. Dr. Rambo specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rambo evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rambo because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Lewis M Rambo PHD IN PSYCHOLOGY's Practice location
SAINT PAUL, MN 55104Get Direction
Dr. Lewis M Rambo PHD IN PSYCHOLOGY's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- The Signs of Being a Sapiosexual
What does it mean to be a sapiosexual?Sapiosexual is described as someone who finds intelligence and the human mind as the most sexually attractive feature of the opposite sex. It means that you may love someone based on his or her intellectual capability. It is a neologism, which originated from...
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- Ms. Diane Louise Stellrecht MS570 Asbury St Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. William Roger Spitzmueller PSY.D.1600 University Ave W Saint Paul MN 55104
- Mr. Nathaniel Stewart M.A., L.P.1535 Laurel Ave Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Maureen Cleary LICENSED SCHOOL PSYC1821 University Ave W Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Helen D Gilbert PH.D.366 Prior Ave N Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Kathryn O'regan Rimstad PH.D.1536 Hewitt Ave Saint Paul MN 55104