John B. Monaco, MD, FAAFRM, works at the Monaco Center for Health and Healing, LLC, in Glastonbury, Connecticut. Dr. Monaco specializes in treatment and prevention of common diseases affiliated with aging through natural holistic procedures. A board certified OBGYN, Dr. Monaco is certified in laser surgeries of the abdomen and other assisted gynecological surgeries. Dr. Monaco's practice also offers hormone replacement therapies, herbal weight loss and other nutritional counseling; among other methods offered.
Education and Training
Wake Forest University
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics and Gynecology
American Board of Medical Examiners
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaches Master's Program at the University of South Florida and New England College of Osteopathic Medicine -
- Best Doctor in Connecticut, 2007
- St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center (OBGYN)
- American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Connecticut State Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
The Presence of God in his Life
Hobbies / Sports
- Motorcycle Riding, Time with Wife
John B. Monaco's Practice location
Request An Appointment With John B. Monaco | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
John B. Monaco's reviewsWrite Review
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- C-Sections Can Be Risky for Premature Babies
A recent study shows that smaller babies have an increased risk of breathing troubles when delivered early by C-sections compared to babies who are delivered vaginally. Many times, the reasons for the slower rate of growth of the baby are not known. Some common causes of the baby being small include...
- What Are the Treatments for Fibroids?
In most cases, fibroids will not show clear symptoms. However, if you suspect that you have fibroids, go and see your doctor immediately. He/she will recommend the best treatment option to counter your fibroids. Before administering any treatment, your doctor will consider the following things:...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids
Most women that have uterine fibroids do not experience any symptoms. And their condition doesn’t require treatment. Nevertheless, one in every female of childbearing age suffers from significant symptoms. The signs and symptoms associated with uterine fibroids might vary depending on size,...
- Braxton-Hicks vs. Real Contractions
Braxton-Hicks contractionsBraxton-Hicks contractions are contractions in the uterus that can occur before real contractions, usually in the third trimester but can begin in the second trimester, too. They are named after John Braxton Hicks, an English physician who described these contractions in...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.270 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032
- Dr. Eva Marie Carignan MD345 N MAIN ST WEST HARTFORD CT 06117
- Dr. Kristin Shaneyfelt DO85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Ewa M. Jacunski MD345 N MAIN ST WEST HARTFORD CT 06117
- Dr. Jay Bolnick MD263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Kellie Anne Motschmann MD184 East Street Plainville Connecticut 06062