Dr. Jamison Soupir is an optometrist practicing in FOREST GROVE, OR. Dr. Soupir specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Soupir performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Jamison Riley Soupir OD's Practice location
FOREST GROVE, OR 97116Get Direction
Jamison Riley Soupir OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Paul M. Stasik O.D.2365 Sw Cedar Hills Blvd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Clare Nicole Midson OD7307 Sw Beveland Rd Portland OR 97223
- Miss Nina Nemetz Other3010 22nd Ave Forest Grove OR 97116
- Dr. Craig E Bowen OD18801 Sw Boones Ferry Rd Tualatin OR 97062
- Dr. Richard Trent Cluny O.D.2830 Charlie Ct Forest Grove OR 97116
- Dr. Amanda M. Kaufman O.D.2043 College Way Forest Grove OR 97116