Joseph A. Rojas, II, MD, FACOG, FACS, works at Meadows Women's Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. He specializes in women's care, including advanced laparoscopic surgery and urogynecology. He is also on staff at Summerlin Hospital and Southern Hills Hospital in Las Vegas. At Meadows, he is the manging physician for a 5 provider practice, with over 35 employees.
Joseph A. Rojas, II's Videos
Education and Training
Tulane University School of Medicine
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Alpha Omega Alpha
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Nevada State Medical Association, Clark County Medical Society, American Society of Reproductive Medicine, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
What do you attribute your success to?
Dedication and Hard Work, Always Doing his Best Every Step of the Way
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Green Journal, Grey Journal
Joseph A. Rojas, II's Practice location
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- What Are the Complications of a Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery, like all other types of surgeries, has its own complications that arise from different causes. Maybe it’s the doctor, the equipment used, or the patients themselves. Complications may vary according to the type of surgery performed.Major complications could arise if:...
- Autism and Fetal Environment: New Advancements in Research
The fetal development environment can be affected by factors in nature and changes both indoors and outdoors. Consider the complexity of the human body and the fact that it’s all taking place within another human being—it’s overwhelming.Such a complex creation is created within another being,...
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
An article published in the journal, Nature, has shed light on to what makes breastfeeding unique and beneficial. Although breastfeeding is recommended and followed for the first six months of a child's life, the present reports show insights on some of the unique benefits of breastfeeding....
- Squelching Ovarian Cancer: The Not-So-Silent Killer
Regardless of its widely-known nickname, ovarian cancer is not really a silent killer. There are symptoms, but they are fairly noticeable or commonly mistaken for another condition, such as irritable bowel syndrome. As a result, the search progresses for new biomarkers, more positive outcomes, as...
- Smoking During Pregnancy is Linked to Blood Vessel Damage in Children
A new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, has shown that smoking during pregnancy is associated with increased risk of blood vessel damage in the child. In this study, enrolling 250 children, the body dimensions and lung functioning of the children were measured when they were 4-weeks-old....
- Marguerite Brathwaite3960 Camelot Cove Street Las Vegas Nevada 89147
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Brewer M.D.2881 Business Park Ct. Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Rafael Gregory Juarez MD98 E Lake Mead Pkwy Henderson NV 89015
- Dr. Alexander Norton Jr. MD9280 W Sunset Rd Las Vegas NV 89148
- Helard Ballon-Hennings9260 W. Sunset Rd, Ste 202 Las Vegas NV 89148
- Dr. Yarini Quezada M.D.9260 W SUNSET RD LAS VEGAS NV 89148