Dr. Haidy Marzouk M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)600 Northern Blvd. Suite 100 Great Neck New York, 11021
Dr. Haidy Marzouk is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Great Neck, New York. Dr. Marzouk specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
SUNY Downstate College of Medicine
American Board of Otolaryngology- Otolaryngology
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Faculty, Hofstra Medical School -
- SUNY Health Science Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, American Academy of Otolaryngology, Allergy Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Has Published 10-20 Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Honest Work Ethic
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Haidy Marzouk M.D.'s Practice location
Great Neck, New York 11021Get Direction
SYRACUSE, NY 13210Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11203Get Direction
Dr. Haidy Marzouk M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marzouk
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Shortness of Breath – When to See a Doctor
Shortness of breath, medically known as dyspnea, is described as a strong tightening in the chest, a feeling of suffocation or air hunger. The description of shortness of breath varies depending on its cause.Maximum cases of shortness of breath are observed in patients suffering from any heart or...
- Meniere's Disease
What is Meniere’s disease?This is a rare medical condition that occurs in the inner ear and impacts the ability to hear and balance. It is common knowledge that the inner ear is responsible for hearing, but not everyone knows it is responsible for balance as well. Therefore, a disease such as...
- 5 Tips on Living with an Ear Infection
Sometimes, the only treatment for an ear infection is to just live with it until it clears out on its own. This is especially true for ear infections caused by viruses. If you or your child is only mildly sick and the right home care reduces the pain and symptoms, then you can choose not to consult...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- Charles P. Kimmelman993 Park Ave Suite 1C New York New York 10028
- Dr. Gary Linkov MD635 Madison Ave New York New York 10022
- Dr. Joseph Capo MD2870 Hempstead Turnpike Levittown New York 11756
- Takashi Wakamori810 Abbott Boulevard Fort Lee New Jersey 7024
- Dr. Steven Hemmerdinger M.D.1055 SAW MILL RIVER RD ARDSLEY NY 10502
- Dr. Monica Tadros M.D.911 Park Ave New York NY 10021