Dr. Aloysius Rho is a gastroenterologist practicing in Princeton, New Jersey. Dr. Rho specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Rho performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
SUNY Downstate College of Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine- Gastroenterology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Grand Rounds -
- Assistant Professor, University of Princeton -
- Lectures on Reflux Disease -
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Brown University Rhode Island Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Gastrointestinal Association, American College of Physicians, American College of Gastroenterology
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Red Journal, New England Journal of Medicine
- University Medical Center of Princeton
Aloysius K. Rho's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Aloysius K. Rho | Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Aloysius K. Rho's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Chronic Pelvic Pain and Cross-sensitization
Conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and overactive bladder, both of which causes chronic pain in the pelvic region, are often found to occur together. A new study has revealed some of the facts that may explain why this happens. Chronic pain results when the pain is ongoing, whether...
- How Gluten-Free is Papa John’s Latest Product?
Finding a fast-food franchise or an independently-owned eatery that serves genuinely gluten free food can pose a challenge. One might have to search on the web or even make some phone calls to find out whether or not a restaurant’s food and beverages are “safe” to ingest and won’t cause an...
- Rate of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Jumps 15% in Industrialized Countries
Every year, around 600,000 Americans are diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), a group of chronic, inflammatory disorders that vary in root cause and degree of inflammation. Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis are two of the most common inflammatory disorders that affect the lining...
- How This Boy with Crohn's Disease Helps Other Sick Children
“No matter what happens, I’m going to get through it. Just to focus on the good things that’s going to happen," said Jakob Zernick, an eleven-year-old 6th grader at Central Cambria Middle School in Ebensburg, Pennsylvania. This is a pretty profound statement for anyone to make but it’s an...
- Stomach Ulcers: Signs, Symptoms and Treatment
An ulcer in the stomach is primarily a result of an infection that occurs due to a germ which is known as Helicobacter pylori or H. pylori. This germ is a bacteria that triggers an infection in the digestive system. Usually, medications which are mainly acid suppressants take about four to eight...
- Dr. Alan R. Gingold D.O.511 Courtyard Drive Hillsborough New Jersey 8844
- Saroja Devi Rampertab125 Paterson Street New Brunswick New Jersey 08901
- Dr. Claudia Barghash M.D.511 Courtyard Drive Hillsborough New Jersey 08844
- Dr. Andrew T. Fanelli DO301 Oxford Valley Rd Morrisville Pennsylvania 19067
- Dr. Angela Merlo MD2 Princess Rd Lawrence Township NJ 08648
- Dr. Robert F Meirowitz MD281 Witherspoon St Princeton NJ 08540