Lillian Vidal, DDS, has a private practice in Englewood, New Jersey. Dr. Vidal and her team specialize in general and cosmetic dentistry procedures, including crowns, veneers, whitening, and more. Dr. Vidal is a member of the New Jersey Dental Association, American Dental Association, and Academy of General Dentistry.
Education and Training
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- New Jersey Dental Association, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
Relating to Patients Well
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Historic Art
Favorite professional publications
- ADA Journal, Dental Economics
Dr. Lillian Vidal D.D.S.'s Practice location
Englewood, New Jersey 07631Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lillian Vidal D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lillian Vidal D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. Paula Sundick gould DDS401A South Van Brunt Street Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Roshana Sherzoy DDS334 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. John Carlo Minichetti DMD370 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Edwin Lee D.M.D.115 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Adrijana Miksa D.M.D177 north dean st Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Neil S Stearns DMD216 Engle St Englewood NJ 07631