Lindsay Buras is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in HOUSTON, TX. Lindsay is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Buras can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Buras will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Lindsay Erin Buras PT, OTR's Practice location
HOUSTON, TX 77077Get Direction
Lindsay Erin Buras PT, OTR's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- Being a Caregiver for a Person Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone starts their journey of life being cared by someone and there are times when they need to care for others. Life is all about being cared and taking care. Though sometimes it may become emotionally overwhelming. Thus for successful living, they need to learn the tricks of overcoming the...
- MMA Fighter Jordan Williams Doesn't Let Diabetes Slow Him Down
MMA fighter Jordan Williams is a rising star in the fight cage, but he also faces another fight of his own: type 1 diabetes. ...
- Who is Likely to Become Obese?
Obesity and being overweight have no boundaries. In America people of all ages, gender and ethnic and racial groups have been affected. This problem has been in existence for over 30 years and is growing.AdultsIn 2009 to 2010, almost 70 percent of Americans were obese or overweight according to the...
- Hernia: Is There More than One Type?
Hernia is a condition which can develop in both men and women. It can be classified into various types depending on its anatomical location. Following are the most common types of hernias that you must know about.1) Inguinal HerniaThis is the most common type of hernia which affects about 2% of the...
- Miss Stephanie Pucek PT4423 Shadowdale Dr Houston TX 77041
- Jacquelyn Antoinette Sanderson12371 S Kirkwood Rd Stafford TX 77477
- Ms. Susan Ashley Vonvillas P.T., M.S., D.P.T.12371 S Kirkwood Rd Stafford TX 77477
- Dr. Lindsey Medina PT, DPT, C/NDT9220 KIRBY DR STE 1000 HOUSTON TX 77054
- Sheila D Nguyen PT, MS4412 Hazard St Houston TX 77098
- Meredith David Brown P.T.6109 Maple St Houston TX 77074