Anejaculation, Delayed Ejaculation, Premature Ejaculation, Retrograde Ejaculation, BPH
Erectile Dysfunction, Low Testosterone, Peyronies Disease, Male Infertility
Education and Training
New York University
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- National and International Speaking -
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America (SMSNA) Scholars in Sexuality Research Grant Award, 2010
- Society of Urological Prosthetic Surgeons/Sexual Medicine Society of North America Symposium Educational Travel Grant
- Mt. Sinai Hospital
- Mt. Sinai Hospital
- Memorial-Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Weill-Cornell Medical College (Sexual Medicine and Male Infertility)
Professional Society Memberships
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America, American Urological Soceity, International Society of Sexual Medicine
Articles and Publications
- Textbook being Published, over 50 other Articles
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
- Journal of Sexual Medicine
Doron Stember's Practice location
New York, New York 10002Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Doron Stember | Urologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Doron Stember's reviewsWrite Review
- Detrusor Muscles and Urination
It is mostly the detrusor muscle that forms the wall of the bladder, it contracts during urination and relaxes to hold the urine. The muscle is continuous at the inferior end with the internal urethral sphincter. Urination results when the detrusor muscle contracts and the urethral sphincter muscle...
- What Causes Bladder Cancer?
What Causes Bladder Cancer?Bladder cancer a common type of cancer that usually begins in the cells lining your bladder, which is also referred to as the transitional epithelium. Just as the other types of cancer, bladder cancer develops into a life-threatening condition. However, 50% of its cases...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- Can I Live Without a Bladder if I Have Bladder Cancer?
The bladder is the organ in the human body that stores urine temporarily to be released later through the urethra. It is, therefore, a very important part of the body. Unfortunately, in some cases of bladder cancer, the bladder has to be removed.The removal of the urinary bladder is done through a...
- Dr. Stuart D. Shoengold M.D.225 Millburn Ave Millburn NJ 07041
- Dr. David Shusterman M.D.69-15 Yellowstone Boulevard Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Nicholas A Romas MD51 W 51st St New York NY 10019
- Gregory G. Lovallo107 Montclair Avenue Montclair New Jersey 7042
- Abraham Knoll M.D.461 Park Ave S New York NY 10016
- Dr. Yuly N. Chalik MD2632 East 14th Street Brooklyn New York 11235