Education and Training
Topiwala National Medical College
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hos 1974
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospital 1974
American Board of Physician Specialists- Diagnostic Radiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Physician of the Year, American Academy of Radiology, 2007
- Goverment of India Open Merit Scholarship, 1967
- Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Diagnostic Radiology; Queens Univ Fac Med Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology
- Montefiore M C H&L Moses Division
Professional Society Memberships
- Medical Society of New Jersey; American Medical Association;American College of Radiology; American Board of Physician Specialists
What do you attribute your success to?
- Working hard and great training.
Hobbies / Sports
- Yoga, Reading, and Watching Television.
- Saint Michael Medical Center
Harsha N. Dhanani MD's Practice location
Secaucus, New Jersey 07094Get Direction
Cliffside Park, New Jersey 07010Get Direction
NEW MILFORD, NJ 07646Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Harsha N. Dhanani MD | Radiologist | Body Imaging
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Harsha N. Dhanani MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Kevin Joseph Roche M.D.1 Dogwood Dr Annandale NJ 08801
- Alain D. Hyman M.D.165 East 84th Street New York New York 10028
- Alan J. Heideman MD2130 Millburn Ave Maplewood NJ 07040
- Irina A. Vasilyeva MD PHD1001 Potrero Ave San Francisco CA 94110
- Lisa A. Corrente255 Greenwich Street New York New York 10007-2422
- Sergei Sobolevsky4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219