Oliver Di Pietro, MD, FACP, works at a private, concierge practice in Bay Harbor Islands, Florida. He is also the creator of the K-E Diet, known all over the world and used on The Today Show, Good Morning News, 20/20, and other media outlets. The diet is a revolutionary weight loss program, a 10 day low calorie program used with a tiny feeding tube that goes from the tube to the stomach. It is non-invasive, and helps patients lose 10% of their weight in 10 days. It uses the ketosis method, which forces your body to burn up fat. Dr. Di Pietro is also a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at Nova Southeastern University in Florida and is licensed in Canada and the United States.
Education and Training
University of Sherbrooke
University of Sherbrooke 1980
American Board of Anesthesiology - Anesthesiology; Quebec College of Physicians- Family Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Best Teacher of the Year, Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- High Cholesterol
- Enlarged Prostate
- Vascular Disease
- Laval University
- McGill University
- University of Miami (Anesthesiology); Massachusetts General Hospital (Cardiac Anesthesia)
Professional Society Memberships
- Florida Medical Association, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Creator of the K-E Diet
What do you attribute your success to?
His Years of Experience, Honesty, Continued Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Grand Opera, Boating
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine, Annals of Internal Medicine, Medical Letter
Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- Dr. Homero G. Rivero M.D.7980 SW 24TH ST MIAMI FL 33155
- Dr. Alejandro Loynaz MD2601 Southwest 37th Avenue Miami Florida 33133
- Dr. Teresa B. Alfonso M.D.6498 CORAL WAY MIAMI FL 33155
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD3816 Hollywood Boulevard Hollywood Florida 3302
- Dr. Teresa Martinez M.D7811 Sw 24th St Miami FL 33155
- Richard A. Elias MD3801 BISCAYNE BLVD MIAMI FL 33137