Oliver Di Pietro, MD, FACP, works at a private, concierge practice in Bay Harbor Islands, Florida. He is also the creator of the K-E Diet, known all over the world and used on The Today Show, Good Morning News, 20/20, and other media outlets. The diet is a revolutionary weight loss program, a 10 day low calorie program used with a tiny feeding tube that goes from the tube to the stomach. It is non-invasive, and helps patients lose 10% of their weight in 10 days. It uses the ketosis method, which forces your body to burn up fat. Dr. Di Pietro is also a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at Nova Southeastern University in Florida and is licensed in Canada and the United States.
Education and Training
University of Sherbrooke
University of Sherbrooke 1980
American Board of Anesthesiology - Anesthesiology; Quebec College of Physicians- Family Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Best Teacher of the Year, Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- High Cholesterol
- Enlarged Prostate
- Vascular Disease
- Laval University
- McGill University
- University of Miami (Anesthesiology); Massachusetts General Hospital (Cardiac Anesthesia)
Professional Society Memberships
- Florida Medical Association, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Creator of the K-E Diet
What do you attribute your success to?
His Years of Experience, Honesty, Continued Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Grand Opera, Boating
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine, Annals of Internal Medicine, Medical Letter
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center
- Miami Beach Medical Center
Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Is Hair Dye Safe?
Dying one's hair is a common routine for men and women who experience changes in the color of their hair as they age. Although long-term safety of these products are not clear, there are some precautionary measures to be followed while using a dye.One should consider the following before dying his...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Dr. Homero G. Rivero M.D.7980 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Alejandro Loynaz MD2601 Southwest 37th Avenue Miami Florida 33133
- Dr. Teresa B. Alfonso M.D.6498 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD3816 Hollywood Boulevard Hollywood Florida 3302
- Dr. Teresa Martinez M.D7811 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Richard A. Elias MD3801 Biscayne Boulevard Miami Florida 33137