Dr. Leon Reyfman MD
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine2279 Coney Island Ave apt 3B Second Floor Brooklyn NY, 11223
Leonid Reyfman, MD, works within Pain Physicians NY based out of New York, New York. Dr. Reyfman graduated in 2002 from Ross University; and continued his educationÂ in pain management and anesthesia at SUNY Downstate and was granted a fellowship at the world-renowned Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons/St. Lukes Roosevelt Hospital. Upon completion, Dr. Reyfman obtained certification from the American Board of Anesthesiology. He was recognized in 2012 for his exceptional work in the field with the Patients' Choice Award. Dr. Reyfman is on staff at SUNY Downstate Medical Center as Direcotr of Interventional Pain Medicine. He has dedicated himself to the field, and when he is not serving his patients he is actively involved in Pain Management research.
Education and Training
American Board of Anesthesiology- Anesthesiology
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Anesthesia at SUNY Downstate -
- Director of Interventional Pain Medicine at Long Island College Hospital -
- Patients Choice Award in 2012
- Interventional Pain Management. Regenerative Medicine.
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital (Pain Management)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, International Spine Intervention Society, North American Spine Society, New York State Pain Society, American Society of Addiction Medicine, Medical Society of the state of New York, American Society of Anesthesiologists
What do you attribute your success to?
His Dedication to Patient Care and aÂ Real Focus on his Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time, Tennis, Fishing
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Pain Physicians
Dr. Leon Reyfman MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11223Get Direction
New York, NY 10176Get Direction
Rego Park, NY 11374Get Direction
Dr. Leon Reyfman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reyfman
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- 5 Studies on Fibromyalgia
Up to now, there has been no universally acknowledged cure for fibromyalgia. The number of symptoms constantly bothering a person with this syndrome can sometimes lead to anxiety and depression. Given that only less than 10% of people are recorded to have fibromyalgia, patients with this condition...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Nerve Pain Medications for Fibromyalgia
Living a quality life is tough if you are dealing with chronic pain that is caused by fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder characterized by predominant pain in the bones, muscles, and soft tissue. It is also associated with sleep issues, mood swings, and overwhelming...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Dr. Kimberly Sackheim DO8 East 83rd St New York New York 10028
- Dr. Ayman Roushdy Farag MD327 BEACH 19TH ST FAR ROCKAWAY NY 11691
- Raj Murthy65 E 96th St New York NY 10128
- Dayna McCarthy D.O.5 E 98TH ST FL 6 NEW YORK NY 10029
- Dr. Boleslav Kosharskyy M.D.1976 Crotona Parkway Bronx NY 10461
- Leon Reyfman380 2nd Ave New York New York 10010