Robert B. Kalmansohn
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology415 South Spalding Drive #307 Beverly Hills California, 90212
Dr. Robert Kalmansohn is a cardiologist practicing in Beverly Hills, California. Dr. Kalmansohn specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kalmansohn also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Nebraska School of Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine- Cardiovascular Disease
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Professor of Cardiology, UCLA Medical Center -
- Emeritus President of the American College of Anti-Aging Medicine -
- Mt. Xion Hospital
- Harvard Medical School (Cardiology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Anti-Aging Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Continous Education, Research
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
Robert B. Kalmansohn's Practice location
Beverly Hills, California 90212Get Direction
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- A New Form of Spaghetti Has Been Designed to Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Scientists have developed ‘super spaghetti’, a variant of the normal form made from barley flour and this new form of noodles is supposed to reduce the risk of heart disease. Super spaghetti was developed by the scientists in Italy and Spain and the report is published in, Journal of...
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- Karim El-Sherief MD2020 Zonal Ave Los Angeles CA 90089
- Neda Buljubasic M.D.UCLA, Peter Morton Medical Building 200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles, CA 90095. Los Angeles CA 90095
- Osamah Amin el-Attar M.D.1234 N VERMONT AVE LOS ANGELES CA 90029
- Milton Perry Smith M.D.630 South Raymond Avenue Pasadena California 91105
- David Yitzchok Manela MD5304 Goodland Ave Valley Village CA 91607
- Ron Javdan1158 Wellesley Ave Los Angeles CA 90049