Ajay Nehra, MD, FACS, works at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. He is considered one of America's leading experts on erectile dysfunction and is licensed in Illinois and Minnesota. Dr. Nehra also specializes in male infertility and men's urological health, and has consistently been voted one of Castle Connolly's "America's Top Doctors". Involved in 7 clinical multicenter investigational studies on the efficacy and safety of a number of treatments for ED, Dr. Nehra is also part of aging studies. He has written/contributed to 110 articles and 140 abstracts to Journal of Urology, Current Urology Reports, Journal of Andrology, International Journal of Impotence Research, and many other journals.
Education and Training
New York Medical College
American Board of Urology - Urology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Editorial Board, Journal of Urology -
- Professor, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine -
- Chairman and Professor of the Department of Urology at Rush University Medical Center -
- Director of Men's Helath at Rush University Medical Center -
- Erectile Dysfunction (impotence)
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Urology; Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, General Surgery; Malden Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Boston University Med Ctr/Univ Hp
- Boston School of Medicine - Surgery
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston University School of Medicine - Surgery; Mainmonides Urologic Surgery
- Boston University School of Medicine - Neuro-Urology and Female Urology Male Sexual Dysfunction and Infertility
- Boston University School of Medicine - Neuro-Urology and Female Urology; Male Sexual Dysfunction and Infertility
Professional Society Memberships
- American Urolological ASsosication, American Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society of North America
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard work, Dediciation, Passion for the Medical Field, Making a Difference in Patient's Lives
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Writing, Family, Traveling
Dr. Ajay Nehra M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, Illinois 60612Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02114Get Direction
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ajay Nehra M.D. | Urologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ajay Nehra M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nehra
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- Alternative Treatments for Testicular Cancer?
According to studies, 98 percent of people afflicted by cancers exposed to chemotherapy and radiation treatment succumb to their ailments which contrasts starkly with billions of dollars that have gone into researching cancer cures.Cancer affecting the germ cells lining the seminiferous tubules of...
- Dr. Peter T. Vaselopulos MD800 Austin Street Evanston Illinois 60202
- Dr. Neil R. Friedman M.D.4711 W Golf Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Joel Z. Cornfield MD950 North York Road Hindsdale Illinois 60521
- Dr. Jaspreet Singh MD820 S Wood St # Mc955 Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Ervin Kocjancic MD840 S Wood St Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Jay R Newmark MD2800 N Sheridan Rd Chicago IL 60657