Vadim Y. Baram, MD, has a private practice in St. Louis, Missouri. He specializes in adult and geriatric psychiatry, treating diseases and disorders of the mind and conditions associated with aging, such as dementia. Dr. Baram is also on staff at SSM St. Mary's Hospital as well as DePaul Hospital. He was a recipient of the American Association of Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship Award in 2003-2004 in San Juan, Puerto Rico, as well as awards for training programs conducted in Hawaii. Recently, he conducted grand rounds at St. Louis University.
Education and Training
Tartu State Med Inst, Tartu, Estonia (Fn: -) 1992
University Of Tartu, Faculty Of Medicine Medicine
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Psychiatry
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Vadim Y. Baram MD's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- For Peers -
- Member American Psychiatric Association
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Psychiatry
- St. Louis University (SLU) Affiliated Hospitals
- St. Louis University
- St. Louis University - Geriatric Psychiarty
- Women's Hospital #2
- St. Louis University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychiatric Association, American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry
Articles and Publications
- 4 or 5 Publications in American Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology
What do you attribute your success to?
Dr. Vadim Y. Baram MD's Practice location
St. Charles, Missouri 63303Get Direction
, 63303Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63141Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63124Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63132Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Vadim Y. Baram MD | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Vadim Y. Baram MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baram
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- How Can I Treat Anxiety at Home?
Understanding AnxietyAnxiety attacks are difficult to control without the help of a therapist. But by learning and educating oneself about anxiety may help to prevent it. Anxiety is an excessive reaction to a stressful situation, which brings in trembling, a choking feeling, pain in the heart...
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Dr. Ahmad B. Ardekani MD10004 Kennerly Rd St Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Sanjeev M. Kamat MD3507 Texas Avenue Street Level St. Louis Missouri 63118
- Dr. Christa L. Hines M.D.7234 Gayola Place St. Louis Missouri 63143
- Dr. Thomas Michael Moran MD889 S BRENTWOOD SAINT LOUIS MO 63105
- Dr. Azfar Malik M.D.763 S NEW BALLAS RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63141
- Dr. Radhika Rao MD1032 Crosswinds Ct Wentzville MO 63385