Gloria A. Rudisch, MD, MPH, works as the Director of Child Health Services within the Brookline Health Department in Brookline, Massachusets. The Department within Brookline Health is responsible for The Child Health Program; which deals with communicable diseases,that are vaccine preventable, and plays a key role in preventing outbreaks of infectious diseases. Other responsibilites of the department are to provide consultations and lectures with the community about child health, enroll uninsured youth in the Child Medical Security Plan, and maintains violence prevention and overall safety activities inlocal schools, to name a few. Dr. Rudisch is also on staff at the Harvard Medical Center. Being board certified in internal medicine and public health, Dr. Rudisch is also board eligible in pediatrics. With many years of experience in pediatrics, Dr. Rudisch specializes in developmental pediatrics and public child health services; she remains current in said areas by being an active member to numberous associations such as the Massachusets Medical Society.
Education and Training
New York University
New York University School of Medicine 1949
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Public Health; Board Eligible from the American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Director of Child Health Services at Brookline Health Department -
- On Staff at Harvard Medical Center -
- Local Public Speaking -
- Alumni Award from New York University Medical School for Community Service
- Bellevue Hospital Ny
- Children's Hospital Program
- Montefiore Medical Center, Boston Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
- Boston Children's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Massachusetts Medical Society, Past Member of Alumni Council at Harvard University
Articles and Publications
- Was Published in the Past
What do you attribute your success to?
Being her Dream to be a Physician
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Puzzles, Reading, and Mountain Hiking
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Boston Children's Hospital
Dr. Gloria A. Rudisch M.D.'s Practice location
BROOKLINE, MA 02445Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gloria A. Rudisch M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gloria A. Rudisch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- Dr. William D. Singer M.D.42 Washington Street Wellesley Hills Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Jocelyn R. Healey MD223 Chief Justice Cushing Highway Cohasset Massachusetts 02025
- Alan Minoru Fujii1 Boston Medical Center Place Boston Massachusetts 2118
- Dr. Jeanette Adele Callahan MD1493 Cambridge Street Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Peter K. Harvie55 Fruit Street Boston Massachusetts 2114
- Dr. Mitzi Johnson MD294 Pleasant Street Stoughton Massachusetts 02072