Dr. Srikanth M. Reddy M.D
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry301 Sicomac Avenue Wyckoff New Jersey, 07481
Srikanth M. Reddy, MD, works at Christian Health Care Counseling Center in Wyckoff, New Jersey. The Center specializes in teaching coping skills in every environment to people suffering from mental illnesses, depression, mood disorders, etc. They also treat people with addictions to drugs, alcohol, and other substances. Dr. Reddy is board certified in psychiatry and addiction psychiatry. Dr. Reddy also serves St. George's University School of Medicine as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry.
Education and Training
M R Medical College India
M.R. Med Coll, Gulbarga Univ, Gulbarga, Karnataka, India 1996
Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College 1996
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Addiction Psychiatry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology- St. George's Medical School, 2009 to Present -
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Albert Einstein School of Medicine, 2006-2010 -
- NJ Top Docs 2011
- Bipolar Disorder
- Opiate Dependence
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Addiction Psychiatry; Bergen Reg Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Ny Medical College, General Surgery
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Medical Center (Addiction Psychiatry)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychiatric Association, New Jersey Psychiatric Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
- Playing Basketball, Watching Football
Favorite professional publications
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
Dr. Srikanth M. Reddy M.D's Practice location
Wyckoff, New Jersey 07481Get Direction
PARAMUS, NJ 07652Get Direction
Dr. Srikanth M. Reddy M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reddy
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- Dr. Helena Jasna Kukla MD120 North Main Street New City New York 10956
- Barbara Bartlick865 West End Avenue New York NY 10025
- Dr. Elena Bruck M.D.80 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10011
- Dr. Wei Wang M.D.35 W. Hudson Avenue Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Carly Snyder201 East 87th street New York NY 10128
- Maia Mamamtavrishvili15900 Riverside Drive West New York New York 10032