Ruth Clemens, MD, maintains a position at North Georgia Gynecology located in Alpharetta, Georgia. With nearly 30 years of experience in the field, Dr. Clemens is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She has specific clinical interest and expertise in menopause, peri-menopause (the years before menopause), contraception, and polycystic ovary syndrom; which is a condition in which a woman has an imbalance of a female sex hormones. In the past, Dr. Clemens was a Clinical Professor of OBGYN at Tufts University and currently participates in local and regional lectures. When Dr. Clemens is not serving her patients she dedicates her time to the patients of Northside Hospital; having been voted Atlanta’s Most Preferred Hospital for All Health Care Needs for 15 consecutive years.
Education and Training
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology-OBGYN
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Past Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Tufts University -
- Local and Regional Public Speaking -
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society Award
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Pittsburgh
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Obstetricians of Gynecologists, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Excellent Educatonal Opportunities and Dedication to Personalized Care
Favorite professional publications
- The Green Journal
- Northside Hospital
Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD's Practice location
Alpharetta, Georgia 30005Get Direction
ALPHARETTA, GA 30005Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clemens
- Alternative Treatments for Obesity
Obesity refers to the accumulation of extra body fat than the normal body requirement. If your body mass index (BMI) is above 30, then you are considered as obese. The factors that influence obesity include age, body build, sex, and height.Obesity can be treated without involving medication or...
- Endometriosis: Signs and Symptoms
What is Endometriosis?Endometriosis is a chronic medical condition affecting young women at a reproductive age. It is a very painful condition, which usually ends with menopause. Endometriosis does not occur before puberty.Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Treating PCOS With Progestin Decreases the Chances of Pregnancy
PCOS is a common medical problem faced by women. It is usually caused by an imbalance in reproductive hormones. This imbalance can lead to problems in the ovaries. In a normal state, the ovaries make the egg and release it every month as part of a healthy menstrual cycle, however, for those with...
- What Are the Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids?
According to a new study, women who sought treatment for the different symptoms of uterine fibroids, such as heavy bleeding and pain, have a better quality of life after the treatment. Women who had hysterectomy reported that they would have put off the procedure for a longer period, when compared...
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.2678 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30324
- Robert D Moore3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- John R. Miklos3400C Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Michael C. Scott M.D.5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342