Ruth Clemens, MD, maintains a position at North Georgia Gynecology located in Alpharetta, Georgia. With nearly 30 years of experience in the field, Dr. Clemens is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She has specific clinical interest and expertise in menopause, peri-menopause (the years before menopause), contraception, and polycystic ovary syndrom; which is a condition in which a woman has an imbalance of a female sex hormones. In the past, Dr. Clemens was a Clinical Professor of OBGYN at Tufts University and currently participates in local and regional lectures. When Dr. Clemens is not serving her patients she dedicates her time to the patients of Northside Hospital; having been voted Atlanta’s Most Preferred Hospital for All Health Care Needs for 15 consecutive years.
Education and Training
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology-OBGYN
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Past Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Tufts University -
- Local and Regional Public Speaking -
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society Award
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Pittsburgh
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Obstetricians of Gynecologists, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Excellent Educatonal Opportunities and Dedication to Personalized Care
Favorite professional publications
- The Green Journal
Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD's Practice location
Alpharetta, Georgia 30005Get Direction
ALPHARETTA, GA 30005Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clemens
- What Are the Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids?
According to a new study, women who sought treatment for the different symptoms of uterine fibroids, such as heavy bleeding and pain, have a better quality of life after the treatment. Women who had hysterectomy reported that they would have put off the procedure for a longer period, when compared...
- Squelching Ovarian Cancer: The Not-So-Silent Killer
Regardless of its widely-known nickname, ovarian cancer is not really a silent killer. There are symptoms, but they are fairly noticeable or commonly mistaken for another condition, such as irritable bowel syndrome. As a result, the search progresses for new biomarkers, more positive outcomes, as...
- New Screening Method Can Detect Tumor-Derived DNA in Women with Early Ovarian Cancer
Diagnostic issues have plagued ovarian cancer treatment efforts. Physical symptoms of ovarian cancer are initially vague (primarily mild common gastric and urinary problems). Surgical biopsy is its primary diagnostic focus.Scientists have relied on DNA alterations found in biopsied tumor samples to...
- Syphilis Symptoms
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause serious health problems when left untreated. This is caused by a type of bacteria known as Treponema pallidum. This disease can be treated easily in its earlier stage with the right medication. Early diagnosis and knowing the early...
- Stress Can Cause Infertility
A study published in the journal, Fertility and Sterility, adds evidence to the fact that stress may reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Women who had higher levels of stress-related enzyme, alpha amylase, were less likely to conceive, reports the study. This is the first study to present a...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Peritoneal Cancer?
Peritoneum refers to the thin tissue lining of the abdominal cavity that protects the organs within the cavity. Fluid produced by the peritoneal tissue keeps the organs moist and allows smooth movement of the organs within the cavity. This epithelial tissue lining covers multiple organs, like...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 JOHNSON FERRY ROAD ATLANTA GA 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.1800 Peachtree St NW Atlanta GA 30309
- Robert D Moore3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- John R. Miklos3400C Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Michael C. Scott M.D.11975 MORRIS RD ALPHARETTA GA 30005