Abdul K. Ezeldin MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology7200 South Hazel Street Pine Bluff Arizona, 71603
Abdul K. Ezeldin, MD, FACC, FSCAI, FASE, FANC, FSVM, works at Arkansas Cardiology Consultants in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Together with his team, Dr. Ezeldin performs interventional, endovascular and (ICD,PPM,Loop recorder) in addition to Echocardiography and nuclear cardiology services to patients with heart disease. These tests are done for the purpose of non-invasive cardiologic testing, including echocardiograms, CT scans, etc. In his spare time, Dr. Ezeldin lectures as an invited guest, and has also been published.
Education and Training
University of Aleppo
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1991
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Endovascular Medicine
American Board of Cardiac Computed Tomography
American board of Cardiovascular Diseases
American Board of Interventional ca
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Guest Lecturer -
- Fellow of The American College of Cardiology
- Fellowof The Society of Coronaary Angiography and Intervention
- Fellow of The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- Fellow of American Society of Echocardiography
- Fellow of The Society of Vascular Medicine
- Fellow of The Society of Cardiac Computed Tomography
- Yale School of Medicine- Bridgeport Hospital (cardiology and Interventional Cardiology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Cardiology,American Society Of Echocardiography,American Society of Nuclear Cardiology,American Socity of Coronary Angiography and Intervention,American Society od Vascular medicine,American Society od Cardiac Computed Tomography
What do you attribute your success to?
Family Support, Hard Work andDetermination
Favorite Place to Vacation
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Abdul K. Ezeldin MD's Practice location
Pine Bluff, Arizona 71603Get Direction
BENTON, AR 72015Get Direction
Pine Bluff, AR 71603Get Direction
Abdul K. Ezeldin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ezeldin
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While some think this isn’t anything to worry about, there are studies that link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a very common sleeping disorder that is very alarming. In fact,...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- Ten Potential “Heartbreakers”
Although heredity and age can contribute to the demise of a healthy heart, there are still some precautions you can take to prevent heart disease. Some precautions include:1. SmokingSmoking has a profound effect on an individual's blood pressure, and it can also cause blood clots. A smoker may also...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Sadeem Mahmood M.D.7200 S Hazel St Pine Bluff AR 71603
- Timothy J. Mcdermott MD1601 W 40th Ave Pine Bluff AR 71603
- Ricki Yvonne Fram M.D.1601 W 40TH AVE PINE BLUFF AR 71603
- Shabbir Dharamsey M.D.7200 S Hazel St Pine Bluff AR 71603
- Faiz Ur Rehman MD7200 S HAZEL ST PINE BLUFF AR 71603
- Lee Andrew Davis MD1609 W 40th Ave Pine Bluff AR 71603