Carrie Christina Morrison, MD, is Director of Breast Imaging at ProSight Radiology Group in Chesterfield, Missouri. She specializes in screening and diagnostic mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, image-guided interventional breast procedures. Recently, she became the first surgeon in the state to perform whole breast ultrasound. She has been featured in numerous print and media outlets and was on the cover of Best Doctors Magazine in 2010. Dr. Morrison also places great importance on the necessity of breast imaging in the community. Dr. Morrison is a recognized breast imaging specialist throughout the entire St. Louis area and the state of Missouri itself.
Education and Training
University of Iowa
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1991
University of Ia Roy J & L Carver Com 1991
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1991
American Board of Radiology- Radiology
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- For Peers, Patient Groups, and Women's Groups -
- Best Doctors Magazine, St. Louis, 2008-2012
- Best Doctors in America, 2008-2012
- Ny Medical College, Diagnostic Radiology Univ Hosps & Clinics, Diagnostic Radiology
- Ny Med Coll-Westcheter Cnty Med Ctr
- Duke University Med Center 2004
- New York Medical College ? Westchester County Medical Center and The University of Missouri ? Columbia Hospital/Clinics (Diagnostic Radiology)
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center (Abdominal Radiology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Radiology, Radiological Society of North America, Society of Breast Imaging, Society of Ultrasound Medicine, Missouri Radiological Association, New York Medical Society, St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society
Articles and Publications
- Has been featured in Various Print Media
What do you attribute your success to?
Her Passion for her Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Singing, Fitness, Family Time
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Radiology, Radiology
- St. Luke's Hospital
Carrie Christina Morrison M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Carrie Christina Morrison M.D. | Radiologist | Body Imaging
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Carrie Christina Morrison M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Thomas Hellmut Schindler MD15928 Wetherburn Rd Chesterfield Missouri 63017
- Mazan Abuawad M.D.350 7th St North Naples FL 34102
- Jay Albovias M.D.6420 Clayton Road St. Louis Missouri 63146
- Robert W. Smith M.D.10010 Kennelry Road St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Susan O Holley MD510 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Charles Garvin M.D.232 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017