Dr. Jeanette Callahan is a pediatrician practicing in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Dr. Callahan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Callahan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Callahan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1999
Harvard Medical School 1999
American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Safety Committee,Thompson Island Outward Bound Education Center -
- Advisory Board Member- Emthonjeni - Fountain of Life HIV/AIDS Care Center -
- America's Registry of Outstanding Professionals
- Harvard Medical School Dean's Community Service Award
- Primary Care Scholarship Award
- Contact Dermatitis
- Strep Throat
- Mass Gen Hosp, Pediatrics
- Mass Gen Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics, National Medical Association, Greater Boston Interfaith Organization
What do you attribute your success to?
Faith in God, Dedication, Making a Difference in Patient's Lives
Missionary Outreach for HIV Care in Africa
Hobbies / Sports
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital
- Mt. Auburn Hospital
- Cambridge Hospital
Dr. Jeanette Adele Callahan MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeanette Adele Callahan MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeanette Adele Callahan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Dr. William D. Singer M.D.42 Washington Street Wellesley Hills Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Gloria A. Rudisch M.D.11 Pierce Street Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. Jocelyn R. Healey MD223 Chief Justice Cushing Highway Cohasset Massachusetts 02025
- Alan Minoru Fujii1 Boston Medical Center Place Boston Massachusetts 2118
- Peter K. Harvie55 Fruit Street Boston Massachusetts 2114
- Dr. Mitzi Johnson MD294 Pleasant Street Stoughton Massachusetts 02072